Based out of Northern Virginia, AMS Networks specializes in IT consulting, Infrastructure management, cloud computing and Cyber Security Risk mitigation and compliance. Our implementation and delivery process supports mission-critical applications for our customers, resulting in an agile, modern and secure IT environment.
AMS Networks is an 8(a) certified women-owned small business (WOSB) and has the economically disadvantaged women-owned (EDWOSB) certification. AMS Networks can assist your agency fulfill the small business goal.
Cage Code: 6YV95
SAM Registration: Active
Accepting Credit Cards: Yes
To provide innovative IT solutions and world-class support for our customers as we strive to generate positive outcomes that exceed expectations.
To become a trusted technology partner for our customers and bring about solutions that drive agility, modernity and enhance security.
IT Infrastructure Management
Providing systems, network and storage management and critical elements of the Infrastructure to ensure that your mission critical applications are functional and always available
Network and Systems Engineering
Providing consulting services to architect and implement industry best practice solutions that are reliable, secure and scalable.
Backup, Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations (COOP)
We assist with backup and restore of applications, systems and endpoints. We help our customers streamline their disaster recovery and continuity of operations (COOP)
Cyber Security Risk and Compliance
Comprehensive cyber security solutions designed to detect, protect and respond to threats while keeping your most critical assets secure. Our non-intrusive network scanning tools streamline the strenuous document-generation process for HIPAA, PCI and other compliance requirements.
AMS Networks deploys applications to the cloud or the hybrid cloud from legacy platforms. As your cloud solution provider, we can help you build, design, and manage your cloud environment so that your business is optimized and secure.
IT Service Desk/Helpdesk
Our IT service desk analysts are equipped with industry standard certifications that provide superior support to efficiently and quickly resolve support issues when they arise.
Website/App Testing and Development
We develop remarkable websites and applications all industry verticals to help store, find, distribute and manage content. Our software developers will use agile processes to make sure that our development solutions are scalable to support your growing business needs.
NAICS and PSC codes
|All Other Information Services
|Graphic Design Services
|Custom Computer Programming Services
|Computer Systems Design Services
|Computer Facilities Management Services
|Other Computer Related Services
|Other Management Consulting Services
|All Other Business Support Services
|BUSINESS APPLICATION/APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING (HPC) SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|COMPUTE SUPPORT SERVICE, NON-HPC (LABOR)
|DATA CENTER SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|DATA CENTER AS A SERVICE
|SERVICE DEVLIERY SUPPORT SERVICES: ITSM, OPERATIONS CENTER, PROJECT/PM (LABOR)
|END USER: HELPDESK; TIER 1-2, WORKSPACE, PRING PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS (LABOR)
|MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|END USER AS A SERVICE: CONFERENCING, AV, HELPDESK, DESK SIDE SUPPORT, WORKSPACE, PRINTERS, COLLABORATION AND PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
|IT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|IT MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
|NETWORK SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SUPPORT SERVICES (LABOR)
|SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE AS A SERVICE
|SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/SUPPORT
|PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – MANAGEMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
|PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
|SUPPORT – MANAGEMENT: OTHER
At AMS Networks we take pride in providing exceptional service for our customers and our company has achieved the following certifications
AMS Networks values its customers and our employees hence, we ensure that our engineers are adequately equipped with the knowledge to warrant success. Following are some of the certifications that our employees possess:
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advance Professional (VCAP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- The 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program allows for direct contracting without a lengthy competitive process – This allows a project to begin in a timely manner.
- Significantly faster procurement process
- Start the project in days instead of months
- Ability to procure both goods and services
- Streamlined approach to the project due to reduction in bureaucracy
- Significantly faster procurement process
- Meet your agency 8(a) goal: AMS Networks is an SBA certified 8(a) company which allows us to receive 8(a) awards/set-asides
- For total contract value under $4.5 million for services, your agency can sole source an award to AMS Networks and meet your agency goal per FAR 19.804-6. Please read direct award content to learn more.
- For anticipated total threshold of the contract that exceed the value of $4.5 million for services can be awarded based on competition, limited to 8(a) participants per FAR 19.805-1.
- Meet your agency EDWOSB/WOSB goal: AMS Networks is an SBA certified women-owned small business which allows us to receive women-owned awards/set-asides.
- For total contract value under $4.5 million for services, your agency can sole source an award to AMS Networks and meet your agency goal per FAR 19.1506. Please read direct award content to learn more.
- For anticipated total threshold of the contract that exceed the value of $4.5 million for services can be awarded based on competition, limited to women-owned participants per FAR 19.805-1.
- Awards to AMS Networks cannot be protested – Awards to AMS Networks either through sole source or 8(a) competitive cannot be protested per FAR 19.813
How to Direct Award/Sole Source
Federal agencies can direct award contracts with the total value below $4.5 million threshold to AMS Networks by following these steps:
- Send an 8(a) Offering Letter via email to the Richmond Small Business Administration (SBA) office at RDOfferLetters@sba.gov
- Wait for SBA’s approval letter (approximately five business days)
- Send a Request for Proposal (RFP) to AMS Networks
- AMS Networks sends the RFP back to the agency
- Agency then fully awards the sole source contract to AMS Networks
Contact Us To learn how AMS Networks can help your agency!
Please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly.